Friday, April 2, 2010

ADHD Coaching - Invest 10% of your time in maximising the other 90%

A common lament from my clients is: "I just don't have enough time!"
When we brainstorm that concept, clients often find that they could have more time if they worked at it. For example:
  • they have lots of unproductive time,
  • they spend too much time doing things for other people, leaving none for themselves
  • they don't know where their time goes
  • they spend a lot of time worrying about what they should be doing with their time.

What's the solution? Well, it's different for each client, but in the words of Nancy Ratey: It takes time to make time. There are many ADHD-friendly ways of making more time. It all starts with a better awareness. Start by taking 5 minutes each night refelcting on what you've done with your day. What could you change?

Contact me of you'd like to work out some ways of claiming back your time. We can work face-to-face or on the phone.


mobile: +61 411 067 541

skype: michele.toner

No comments:

Post a Comment