Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coach Credential - Michele Toner ACC

I have good news to share.

As a coach I'm always encouraging my clients to celebrate their wins, and so I'm celebrating mine here today.

I have achieved the level of Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF).

In order to achieve this, I completed an extensive training course, worked with a mentor coach, and logged a set number of coaching hours. I also had to demonstrate competency in the ICF's core competencies in assessments by 3 experienced coaches.

The credentialing process is very rigorous and time-consuming, but I am delighted that I have completed it, as it sets me apart from other coaches. There are only 6000 ICF-credentialed coaches worldwide!

I am currently working towards my next level of credential with the ICF, and look forward to celebrating that milestone with you sometime next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment