I will be conducting a ten-week course of coaching workshops for Adults with ADHD. There will be two groups - Face to face sessions in my Perth Office, and Skype sessions for people living anywhere in the world.
· Learn what the research says about ADHD
· Recognise what effects ADHD has on their lives
· Minimise those effects with powerful strategies
· Discover efficient methods of operating – at work and home
· Find support (with or without disclosing a diagnosis)
· Bring a partner/friend along for an education session
· Focus on Personal Development
Places are strictly limited
Please contact Michele for further information:
M: 0411 067 541
L: 6142 9456
I have been working with individuals and families dealing with ADHD for over 10 years. In addition to my practical experience and coaching credentials (ACC), I also have a solid research background. My Masters and PhD research theses both explored the lives of people with ADHD.